CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: JOIN THE COORDINATING TEAM FOR WORLD REFUGEE DAY 2021
How can the ESU, through the TMF programme, play a leading role at European Level when it comes to access to quality education for students with refugee and migrant backgrounds? What should we do to make the voices of students and refugee students better heard? What message can we share for World Refugee Day 2021?
This is the mission of the Coordinating team!
A team of 10-15 people will be created and will e-meet from January to June 2021. On the programme: discussions with migration and education experts, co-creation of a campaign for World Refugee Day 2021 and recommendations to the ESU Board and Executive Committee on inclusion of students with refugee and migrant backgrounds.
Deadline for applying: 31 December 2020
NEW TMF WEBSITE
The Together, Moving Forward programme has finally its own website! Call for funding, volunteering and events opportunities will be shared here.
Don’t forget to check the 9 recently selected projects in Austria, France, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Georgia, the UK and Serbia!
NEWS FROM TMF GRANTEES
Ceangal-Enactus in Ireland is organising a Workshop on LinkedIn, on how to create and improve your profile, with the aim to boost employability of young people with refugee backgrounds.
- 2 December 2020 6-7 pm (GMT)
- English language
- Open to all and particularly people with refugee and migrant backgrounds
- Join here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82513388981 (Meeting ID: 825 1338 8981 — Passcode: 028660)
OTHER NEWS: FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
The Fund for Youth Employment has opened a call for funding totackle youth unemployment.
The Criteria are:
- Projects should be transnational
- Be based in one of the following countries: Ireland, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- To propose initiatives seeking to ensure access to employment, education or training for Young people not in employment, education or training (NEET) who are between 25 and 29 years old and live in small towns, suburbs or in rural areas OR Young mothers not in employment, education or training (NEET) who are between 25 and 29 years old; OR Long-term unemployed people who are between 25 and 29 years old.
- Deadline: January 5th 2021